Monday, February 27, 2017

~ Coming Soon ~ What Lies Between Us by Megan Smith

Coming Soon
What Lies Between Us by Author Megan Smith
Add it to your Goodreads #TBR: goo.gl/fJJg5p

Synopsis:
Don’t always believe what you hear…
Stone Hall is cocky, arrogant and a man of few words for the most part. The words he does utter always pack a punch, just like his smoldering eyes. They’re so full of emotion you have no choice but to listen.
We share one common trait – a trait I despise.
We both lie.
Some things change…others never will.
Teagan Moore is spoiled. My best friends little sister has been handed everything she’s ever wanted in life. She annoys the hell out of me and the little blonde brat gets under my skin. I don’t know how it happened, but it did and now, I hate her even more. Because she can cost me everything.
I had one rule to follow - I broke it.
Now it’s only a matter of time before the truth comes out.

#NewBook #MeganSmith #Whatliesbetweenus

Each week she will be giving you another piece of What Lies Between Us in her newsletter.
If you aren't already signed up do so here: https://goo.gl/0RwuPl

No comments:

Post a Comment