Wednesday, April 26, 2017

~ Review ~ Boomerangers by Heather M. Orgeron

 
My rating: 5 🌟's


I could not put this book down .. so much love for this author's writing and this book .. WOW!

BoomerangersThere were so many LOL moments - you'll fall in love with the characters, EVERY. SINGLE.ONE.OF.THEM! #mommabear #Pooper #Savage

The kids were epic and for anyone whose a mother will know that Heather M. Orgeron was able to portray these children in a way that can't be beat. Their actions, their words, their bond, just everything - I felt as though the kids were in my house with me. #kidssaythedarndestthings
#bluewaffles + #trufflebutter = OMG EPIC SCENE - you won't be able to keep a straight face
And the scene that I shall forever refer to as #shitgate - I laughed so much I had to explain to my family what was so funny and so real!

Now let's talk about the #secondchanceromance with Cooper and Spencer - simply put it was amazing. Their path was certainly not easy - so many things both from the past and from the current situations that became obstacles for them to work around, work through and/or overcome.
But as someone once said, anything good is worth waiting on - and wait they did - even though they themselves may not have even known that's what they were doing.
#cajuninjector

Oh and let's not forget the meddling mothers and the small town gossip chain ... privacy just doesn't exist no matter where you are and what you're doing!

I must read for sure!

I can't wait for more from this author!!

No comments:

Post a Comment