Saturday, September 24, 2016

Review: Stone by Kathy Coopmans and Hilary Storm






My rating: 4 of 5 stars

StoneKathy Coopmans and Hilary Storm have done it again. They've given the readers a book full of heartache, HOT alpha males who like to kick a$$ and take names, a storyline with twists and turns, and a swoon worthy, dirty talking Beau Harris aka Stone.
Just when you think you know how these two authors will take a story, you are taken down a completely different and unexpected path. This book doesn't exactly begin as I thought it would, but the mystery of the unknown kept my eyes glued to my screen desperately wanting to know what had happened.
Beau is a walking, talking contradiction. He's struggling with the past while not being sure of what his future holds. The tension is thick between Beau and Emmy. Their passion is evident throughout.
Yet to me, this story was about so much more than Beau and Emmy. It's a continuation of Fire and Ice, it's a build up for Jackson's story and it's the beginning of what could be for Beau and Emmy. Without giving anything away, I'll simply state that I'm left wanting more. I'm positive that whatever I came dream up for who and what-if scenarios these ladies will shock me and keep me coming back!
Waiting will be excruciating but the read will so be worth it in the end.

One of my favorite quotes:
"It doesn't matter what a person does in their life. It how big of a heart you have and how much you're willing to sacrifice for another."

I have a feeling that the sacrificing that's been portrayed in the first three books of this series is not the end that this crew will endure, but only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment