Tuesday, August 15, 2017

My Roomate's Girl by Tasha S. Heart & J.J. Marstead

My Roomate's Girl by Tasha S. Heart-Author & J.J. Marstead
 
 
📚 BLURB 📚
Jax
I thought my life was all figured out. There wasn’t a doubt in my mind that I wasn’t the settling down type. I was known as a man-whore, but not single person dared to say it to my face. Yeah, I had everything figured out until Lance's new girlfriend Mia came into my life. She was everything I didn't know I wanted. Her innocence and beauty baffled me. From the first moment I laid eyes on her, I knew I had to have her. Was I actually considering ruining my friendship with my almost brother’s life with a girl that wasn’t even mine? God, for Mia, I was willing to do anything.

Mia
As a twenty-two-year-old virgin, I thought Lance was finally the guy for me. He was sweet, handsome, smart, and studying to be a doctor. He was the perfect package or so I thought. But when I met his roommate Jax, the greeting sparked something inside of me that I couldn’t ignore. It felt as though Jax had something Lance didn't and, it was something that I couldn't resist. Jax was everything I knew I shouldn't want, but I couldn’t deny my true feelings. How could I fight these feelings inside and stay with Lance? Was I really willing to lose everything for just one night with Jax?

#MyRoommatesGirl #TashaSHeart #JJMarstead

No comments:

Post a Comment