Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Never Letting Go by Erin Trejo

❤️❤️ New Release ❤️❤️
Never Letting Go by Author Erin Trejo
Amazon: http://amzn.to/2uXSUmd
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2vuzDKN
Amazon CA: http://amzn.to/2u1WmcD
Amazon AU: http://amzn.to/2wnu4ub
#FREEwithKU #KindleUnlimited

Add it to your Goodreads #TBR: http://bit.ly/2um0nIB

4 review by Wicked Tales of Racy Reads
This was a new-to-me author, so let me first start by saying that I most definitely will be checking out her other books.
The Knights of Sin MC have grabbed hold of me and won't let go. I can't wait for more of these guys.
Bomber (Prez), Micah (VP), Bullet (Enforcer), Kane (Sergeant at Arms), Dax (Secretary), Stryker (Road Captain), Sebastian aka Bash, Link (tech guy) and Benny.
Micah and Aubrie's story is one that stretches over a decade. Life and all the obstacles that presented themselves has made these two travel paths that were previously unforeseen by them yet fate has taken a twist and thrust them together yet again. The dynamics may have changed but their feelings still reside deep in their hearts. Can the past be forgiven and can the future hold all that they both never knew they still wanted?
I thoroughly enjoyed Aubrie's strength and feisty personality .
Micah's military background as well as his membership in The Knights of Sin MC had me swooning .. I mean who doesn't love a military man and put him on a bike and I'm giddy like a school girl crushing on this male alpha combo. He's demanding and Aubrie likes to push his buttons.
Once I started on this book I could not stop. It was intense, gritty and raw and I couldn't get enough of it. I can't wait for more of this MC and this author!
Favorite quotes from Micah:
"You keep pushin' me, Aubrie. One of these times I will break, and God help that pretty little ass of yours when I do."
"Your ass is even sexier than I remember it. Tell me why I don't have you naked - in that bed - screamin' my name right now."

BLURB
MICAH:
Ten years ago I fucked up. I pushed the one thing I loved the most away. I watched her run as far as she could. I ruined the love we had. I threw myself into the Marine's thinking I could get her out of my system. That didn't work.
When I came back I got the worst news ever. Or so I thought. Now I'm forced to keep a promise I made and find the one girl that stole my heart.
AUBRIE: We had a love that was stronger than it should have been. He threw it away though. After a series of unfortunate events, I was settled and stable.
Happy? Not quiet but when Micah shows up and rocks my world to the core I'm forced back into my old life. A life I ran from. Now being back in the one place I used to call home, I don't know where I belong.
#newrelease #NeverLettingGo #ErinTrejo

No comments:

Post a Comment