Friday, June 23, 2017

Let's talk Passionflix

LET'S TALK PASSIONFLIX

What is Passionflix?
Turning your favorite romance novels into movies and series… On Demand.

Are you a member?
There are two membership options:
Founding Member
Become a Founding Member of Passionflix!
A 2 year subscription (a 30% savings)
Invitation for a walk on role, premiere parties, or visit to set
Voting privileges on "Casting Your Book Boyfriend," an exclusive reality show to find the next romantic leading man
Discounts on Passionflix merchandise
Take advantage of the site a month early and have your voice heard in the future of Passionflix
Be the first to know, via a private Founders club, about Passionflix projects, options, casting, and news
All for only $100. Offered for a limited time only.
 
Pre-Subscription
Pre-order for $3.99 a month for an entire year
Save $2 off the regular price of $5.99 a month
You won't be charged until we launch
 
Have you seen the books that are currently in the works for being turned in to movies and series?
http://amzn.to/2t3oXlh

Hollywood Dirt by Alessandra Torre

While making a movie in a small Georgian town, Hollywood’s hearthrob Cole Masten casts spirited local girl Summer Jenkins as his leading lady, on screen and off.

Coming Sept 2017



 **Currently filming, this novel will release as a full-length movie in September 2017.**

Cole Masten. Abandoned by his superstar wife, Hollywood's Perfect Husband is now Hollywood's Sexiest Bachelor: partying hard and screwing even harder. Watch out Los Angeles, there's a new bad boy in town.

Summer Jenkins. That's me, a small town girl stuck in Quincy, Georgia. I cook some mean chicken and dumplins, can bluff a grown man out of his savings in poker, and was voted Most Friendly my senior year.

We were from different worlds. Our lives shouldn't have collided. But then Cole Masten read a book about my small town. And six months later, his jet landed on our dusty airstrip, and he brought Hollywood with him.

From the start, I knew he was trouble. For our town. And for me.

Sometimes, opposites just aren't meant to attract.

 
http://amzn.to/2sZH4Yv

Afterburn / Aftershock by Sylvia Day

Businesswoman Gia Rossi is determined to be successful in her new job, but when her ex lover Jax Rutledge waltzes back into her life, their passionate connection ignites not only in the boardroom, but the bedroom.

Coming Nov 2017




Afterburn
The realization that Jax still affected me so strongly was a jagged pill to swallow. He'd only been part of my life for five short weeks two years ago. But now he was back. Walking into a deal I'd worked hard to close. And God, he was magnificent. His eyes were a brown so dark they were nearly black. Thickly lashed, they were relentless in their intensity. Had I really thought they were soft and warm? There was nothing soft about Jackson Rutledge. He was a hard and jaded man, cut from a ruthless cloth.
In that moment I understood how badly I wanted to unravel the mystery of Jax. Bad enough that I didn't mind how much it was going to cost me…

Aftershock
When it came to playing games, my lover Jax was a master strategist. He pulled strings behind the closed doors of D.C.'s most powerful political players, and somehow still found time to nearly sideline my career. What he didn't know was that when I didn't like the rules, I threw them out and made my own. I wasn't going to let Jax get away with it. I wasn't going to let him get away at all.
I loved Jax enough that it was impossible to give up. Jax loved me enough that giving up was the only end he'd consider. He didn't think I could swim with the sharks. It was entirely my pleasure to show him that I'd already dived in…

http://amzn.to/2rL64PqThe Trouble with Mistletoe by  Jill Shalvis

Real estate developer Keane Winters may have stood up pet shop owner Willa Davis in high school, but now he wants her under the mistletoe and in his life.

Coming Dec 2017




(A standalone Heartbreaker Bay novel)

If she has her way . . .
Willa Davis is wrangling puppies when Keane Winters stalks into her pet shop with frustration in his chocolate-brown eyes and a pink bedazzled cat carrier in his hand. He needs a kitty sitter, stat. But the last thing Willa needs is to rescue a guy who doesn’t even remember her . . .
He’ll get nothing but coal in his stocking.
Saddled with his great-aunt’s Feline from Hell, Keane is desperate to leave her in someone else’s capable hands. But in spite of the fact that he’s sure he’s never seen the drop-dead-gorgeous pet shop owner before, she seems to be mad at him . . .
Unless he tempers “naughty” with a special kind of nice . . .
Willa can’t deny that Keane’s changed since high school: he’s less arrogant, for one thing—but can she trust him not to break her heart again? It’s time to throw a coin in the fountain, make a Christmas wish—and let the mistletoe do its work . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment